- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cups roasted corn, about 6 ears
- Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, washed
- 2 cups diced tomato
- 2 cups canned lima beans, rinsed
- 1 cup orange bell pepper, diced
For the dressing:
Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
For the salad:
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Peel husks off of corn. Remove the fine hairs along the corn. Lightly oil corn ears and place on grill and turn occasionally. Cook for 15 minutes. Cut the corn away from the cob and place into a large bowl.
Slice green beans into thirds. Cook the green beans in salted boiling water for about 3 minutes. Drain and run under cold water until cooled. Chop and mix with diced tomatoes, lima beans, bell pepper and roasted corn. Add dressing and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.