Pan Roasted Arctic Char with Orange and Rosemary Beurre Blanc
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary plus 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary, for garnishing
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 2 ounces butter, cold and cubed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 orange segments
- 4 (6-ounce) pieces arctic char, skin removed
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 -ounce olive oil
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
In a saucepot over medium heat add orange juice, white wine, orange zest and rosemary. Reduce to 1/2 cup of liquid. Strain and return to saucepot. Over medium heat whisk in the cream and bring to a low boil. Turn heat to low and whisk in cold cubes of butter. Remove rosemary sprig and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Reserve warm.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.