- /2 pound, or 8 ounces, fusilli, spaghetti, or linguini
- 1 to 2 chicken or beef bouillon cubes, optional
- 1 (16-ounce) can tomatoes or 3 to 4 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup half and half or milk
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Vegetables in pantry, cut into bit size pieces, we used cauliflower
Cook pasta in boiling water with bouillon cubes for flavor. Add salt to water if omitting bouillon. Cook until "al dente".
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in saute pan, add onions and then garlic. Add cauliflower (or other vegetables in pantry), for 2 to 3 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste. Add your tomatoes and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Add half and half or milk, grated cheese and red pepper flakes to taste and simmer for 45 minutes. Adjust seasonings. Ladle over pasta or toss together and serve
Thank you! your flag was submitted.