- 3 cups shaved ice
- 3 tablespoons Simple Syrup, recipe follows
- One 15-ounce can fruit cocktail
- 1 cup mixed grain powder
- 1 cup Asian red bean paste
- 1/2 cup sliced kiwi
- 1/2 cup colorful mochi rice cakes
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 scoop strawberry ice cream
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 5 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 5 tablespoons hot fudge chocolate syrup
- 1 cup rainbowy puffs cereal
- 1 maraschino cherry
Add 1/3 cup of shaved ice into a large metal bowl and add the Simple Syrup. Next, drain the juice out of the fruit cocktail and pour the fruit, grain powder and then add the red bean paste into the bowl.
Now add another layer of shaved ice into the bowl. Even out the ice and add the kiwi, mochi rice cakes, strawberries and banana. Then add a scoop of both the strawberry and vanilla ice cream. Pour the milk over the dessert and then the strawberry syrup. Then add the whipped cream, drizzle with hot fudge chocolate syrup and top it with the rainbowy puffs cereal. And finally you add the cherry on top!
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Add equal parts sugar and water to a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat until the sugar has dissolved, around 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool.