Broccoli Pasta Slaw
- 1/2 pound bow tie pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1 (16-ounce) bag shredded broccoli slaw
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup lowfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Cool.
Add pasta, broccoli slaw, slivered almonds and dried cranberries to a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, cayenne, and salt and pepper. Add the dressing to the broccoli and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys