- 1 head Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1/3 cup well shaken buttermilk
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Toss the cabbage, radicchio, red onion, and chives in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix the buttermilk, sour cream, honey, Dijon mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper together. Add the dressing to the cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Let marinate in the refrigerator for an hour before serving.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys
Recipe courtesy of Ellie Krieger