Grilled Caesar Salad
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup, plus 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan, plus shaved Parmesan for serving
- 3 heads romaine hearts, sliced lengthwise in 1/2
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Gently toss the hearts of romaine in remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 2 minutes, until grill marks appear and the romaine becomes wilted.
Remove the lettuce to a cutting board and cut into 2-inch wide strips. Place in a bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Toss to coat and serve warm. Garnish with the shaved Parmesan.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys