Grilled Tilapia with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
- Cucumber Yogurt Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- One 16-ounce container low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 medium European cucumber, finely diced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grilled Tilapia:
- Two 8-ounce tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil, for grill
For the cucumber yogurt sauce: Add the dill, olive oil, cayenne pepper, garlic, yogurt, cucumber and lemon juice to a medium bowl and combine. Season the sauce with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For the grilled tilapia: Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle the fish evenly with the salt and pepper. Oil the grill grates with a clean tea towel. Grill the tilapia 4 minutes, then flip and cook the second side, 4 to 5 minutes longer. Transfer to a platter. Top each fillet tableside with the cucumber yogurt sauce.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.