- 4 pork chops (about 1/2-inch thick)
- Neely's Seasoning, recipe follows
- Neely's BBQ Sauce, recipe follows
Apply Neely's Seasoning to each pork chop. Place pork chops in a large freezer safe plastic bag. Pour 2 cups of Neely's BBQ sauce into bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours.
Place pork chops on grill and cook until internal temperature is 160 degrees F. Reapply BBQ sauce to pork chops prior to serving.
- 1 cup paprika
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
Neely's BBQ Sauce:
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
Over high heat, bring ingredients to a boil, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
Once sauce comes to a boil, reduce temperature to low and simmer, uncovered, for at least 2 hours.