- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 pound Genoa salami, ask for it in 1 chunk at deli counter, diced
- 2 cups pickled hot vegetable salad, Giardiniera, coarsely chopped (this item is found on the Italian foods aisle in jars or, in bulk bins near olive section)
- 12 pitted black olives, coarsely chopped, such as Calamata
- 12 jumbo green olives, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 1 small jar, 8 ounces, roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 1 small jar, 6 ounces, marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, eyeball it
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper
Combine lettuce, salami, chopped hot pickled vegetables, olives, red peppers and artichoke hearts. Drizzle vinegar and oil over the salad. Toss salad and season with salt and pepper, to your taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.