Black Bean Salsa with Exotic Fruit and Vegetable Chips
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- A few dashes hot sauce, to your taste
- Chopped cilantro leaves, optional
- 1 bag (5 ounces) plantain chips (recommended: Goya brand)
- 1 bag root vegetable chips (recommended: Terra Chips, any variety)
Mix first 8 ingredients and garnish with cilantro, optional. Serve with plantain chips and root veggie chips for scooping.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.