Hot and Cold Sesame Noodles
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 1/4 cup Tamari dark soy, eyeball it
- 1/4 rounded cup smooth peanut butter, softened in microwave 15 seconds on high
- 2 tablespoons cider or rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil, eyeball it
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded cabbage and carrot mix, available in produce department
- 1 cup bean sprouts or pea shoots, any variety, available in produce department
- 3 scallions, chopped on an angle
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Cook pasta to al dente, with a bite to it, then cold shock it to stop the cooking process by running it under cold water in colander. Drain the pasta very well.
In the bottom of a large bowl, whisk together soy, peanut butter, vinegar, oil, sesame oil, and hot sauce. Add noodles and veggies and toss to combine the noodles and coat them evenly with sauce. Sprinkle scallions and sesame seeds throughout the salad and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.