- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 turn of the pan
- 1 1/4 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 cup chicken stock, eyeball it, 1/2 a 14-ounce can or box
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 4 burger buns, spilt, or kaiser rolls, split
- 1/2 yellow skinned onion, finely chopped
Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and meat to the pan and brown the meat, breaking it up with the back of a wooden spoon as it cooks. Add chicken stock to the meat. Season the meat with paprika, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. When the liquid comes to a bubble, reduce heat to simmer. Cook meat 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pile meat into buns or rolls and top with raw finely chopped onions.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen