- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 turn of the pan
- 1 1/4 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 cup chicken stock, eyeball it, 1/2 a 14-ounce can or box
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 4 burger buns, spilt, or kaiser rolls, split
- 1/2 yellow skinned onion, finely chopped
Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and meat to the pan and brown the meat, breaking it up with the back of a wooden spoon as it cooks. Add chicken stock to the meat. Season the meat with paprika, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. When the liquid comes to a bubble, reduce heat to simmer. Cook meat 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pile meat into buns or rolls and top with raw finely chopped onions.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray