Radish, Apple and Onion Salad
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Red Delicious apples, cored, seeded and thinly sliced and tossed with 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce or red leaf lettuce, chopped
- Dill and Poppy Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
Combine radish, apple (coated in lemon to retard browning) and onion with chopped lettuce. In a small bowl, combine vinegar with sugar and salt. Whisk in oil, stir in sour cream, poppy and dill. Drizzle dressing evenly over salad and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.