- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 banana, ripe or overipe, mashed
- 2 scoops chocolate sorbet
- Whipped cream, for garnish
In a bowl add 1/4 cup of milk, cover and freeze for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove bowl from freezer and with a hand held beater mix for 2 to 3 minutes on high, after reaching soft peaks, add vanilla and honey and continue to mix until stiff. Set aside. Blend remaining milk, bananas and sorbet in blender and pour into a glass tumbler, top with a dollop of whipped cream.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray