Tuna and Vegetable Salad
- 8 ribs celery from the heart with leafy tops, chopped
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can chick peas, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- A handful flat-leaf parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 (6-ounce cans Italian tuna, drained
- 2 lemons
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl combine celery, tomatoes, chick peas, onions, parsley and olives. Flake tuna and add to the salad. Dress salad with juice of 2 lemons and about 1/3 cup olive oil. Season the salad with salt and pepper and toss.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.