Ranch Dip with Vegetables
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 carrots, cut into sticks
- 6 celery ribs, cut into sticks
- 1 seedless cucumber (usually plastic-wrapped), cut into sticks
- 1 small jicama, peeled, halved lengthwise, and cut into sticks
- 1 1/2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes (9 ounces)
Stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl until combined well. Chill dip, covered, until slightly thickened, at least 1 hour (for flavors to develop).
Serve dip with vegetables.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.