Apple, Pecan and Blue Cheese Salad
- 12 ounces salad greens (spring mix)
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 6 ounces blue cheese chunks
- 2 whole apples, cored and sliced very thin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (heaping) Dijon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (or more to taste)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Add the greens, cherries, pecans, cheese and apples into a large salad bowl.
Mix the olive oil, Dijon, maple syrup and vinegar in a small jar and sprinkle with and salt and pepper. Put the lid on the jar and shake well to mix.
Pour a little of the salad dressing over the top of the salad and toss to combine. Taste the salad and add more dressing to taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.