Mexican Macaroni Salad
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- Vegetable oil, for oiling grill
- 2 ears corn
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped black olives
- 6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
For the salad: Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
Heat an indoor grill and brush with oil. Cook the ears of corn, turning, until browned and cooked through. Cut the kernels off the cobs.
For the dressing: In a separate bowl, whisk together the salsa, sour cream, mayonnaise, cumin and salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the salad ingredients and fold together until everything is coated. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond