Quick-Marinated Cherry Tomato Salad
- 1 pint red grape tomatoes
- 1 pint yellow grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 heaping tablespoon jarred pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 head iceburg lettuce, cut into chunks
Halve the tomatoes and add them to a large zipper bag with the sliced red onion. Add the olive oil, balsamic, parsley, pesto, sugar, garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Seal the bag, getting all the air out. Place into the fridge until ready for dinner.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.