Roasted Red Pepper Salad
- 2 cups roasted red peppers cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups finely diced celery
- 2 cups zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, parboiled for 1 minute
- 2 cups freshly cooked or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 2 cloves parboiled garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, low fat or not
- Lemon juice to taste
- Dijon mustard to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Combine the peppers, celery, zucchini and corn.
Mash the garlic with the mayonnaise, and season to taste with lemon juice, mustard, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Combine vegetables with dressing.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.