- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 8 ounces lean ground lamb
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) can pineapple chunks, roughly chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 5 large tomatoes
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 12 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package pita bread triangles or chips
Coat a large saute pan with oil and over medium heat, saute the onions until soft. Add the ground lamb and cook until browned, breaking up the chunks with a wooden spoon. Drain well and place in a serving bowl. Stir in the onion powder and black pepper. Allow to cool and then add pineapple, green pepper, tomatoes, cucumber, cilantro and feta cheese. Adjust the seasoning and serve with pita bread or crackers.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Asian Lollipop Lamb Chops, Fire Roasted Baby Lamb Chops with Smoked Paprika-Orange BBQ Sauce, Grilled Lamb Chops with Artichoke Puree, Crispy Baby Artichokes and Cerignola Olive, Easy Barbecuing, Easy Casserole, Healthy Lunch Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Easy Side Dish, Easy Snack