Seared Frogs' Legs Casserole
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pounds frogs legs, cleaned and skinned
- 3 large onions, diced
- 2/3 cup (approximately 10 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons Irvine Spices Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 2 cups white wine
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat oil in a large saute pan and brown frogs legs, then remove to a utility platter or dish. In same pan, brown onions, then add tomato paste, chicken broth, parsley, thyme, chives, bay leaves, jerk seasoning, wine, and salt and pepper. Simmer for 20 minutes. Add frogs legs back to sauce, and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.