Six-Story Fruit Yogurt Parfait
- 3/4 cup bran flakes, divided
- 1/2 pint (8-ounces) heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup seedless white grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 2 bananas
- 1 lime
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 3/4 cup hazelnut and chocolate paste (recommended: Nutella)
- 6 sprigs fresh mint
Spoon 1/8 cup bran flakes into the bottom of 6 parfait glasses. Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form, and set aside briefly. In another bowl, use an electric mixer to whip together yogurt, honey, and cream cheese. Fold whipped cream into the cream cheese-yogurt mixture. Spoon 1/4 cup of the cream mixture on top of the bran flakes in each glass. In another bowl, combine, red and white grapes, and blueberries. Slice in bananas and squeeze lime juice on top to prevent oxidation. Gently fold in raspberries. Spoon 1/4 cup of the fruit over the cream in each glass. Then repeat with 1/4 cup layer of cream followed by another 1/4 cup layer of fruit. Spoon 1/8 cup hazelnut and chocolate paste on top of the second fruit layer and garnish with mint sprigs.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.