Baby Spinach, Fennel and Grapefruit Salad with Shallot Vinaigrette
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed of any stalks or fronds and thinly sliced
- 1 cup grapefruit sections
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup finely minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the spinach, fennel, and grapefruit in a large salad bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together broth, shallots, parsley, oil, vinegar, and Dijon. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour the vinaigrette over the salad just before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.