Beef Lo Mein
- 12 ounces soba noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces grilled beef, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 8 grilled scallions, chopped
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Cook soba noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the sesame oil in a large skillet. Add ginger and garlic and saute 1 minute. Add beef, scallions, snap peas and carrots and saute 1 minute. Add broth and soy sauce and bring to a simmer and cook 5 minutes, until carrots are soft. Drain noodles and add to sauce. Toss together with cilantro.