Quick Fix Tiramisu Parfaits
- 8 ounces regular or light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipped cream, divided
- 1 package ladyfingers
- 1/2 cup prepared espresso, strong coffee, or coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Semisweet chocolate, grated, for garnish
In a medium mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Fold in 1 1/3 cups of whipped cream. Dunk ladyfingers in prepared coffee. Halve and place layer of ladyfingers in the bottom of 4 tall parfait glasses. Spoon half of cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Top with another layer of ladyfingers and remaining cheese mixture. Top with remaining ladyfingers. Spoon remaining whipped cream over top. Sift cocoa over whipped topping and garnish with grated semisweet chocolate.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.