Radicchio Cups with Pork and Seasoned Rice
- 8 radicchio leaves
- 1 cup quick-cooking rice
- 1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup pre-shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 pound shredded cooked pork loin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, plus extra for dipping
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Soak the radicchio leaves in ice water to crisp up.
Cook the rice with the garlic and herb seasoning according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the carrots and scallions and saute 2 minutes. Add the pork, cooked rice, and 2 tablespoons soy sauce and cook 2 more minutes to heat through.
Spoon the pork mixture into the radicchio leaves. Serve with additional soy sauce for dipping, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller