- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cooked salmon fillets, pulled apart with 2 forks into 1-inch pieces
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Arrange lettuce on a platter. Top with salmon, bacon, carrots, bell pepper, red onion, capers, eggs, and gorgonzola.
In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, buttermilk, Dijon, and dill. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and serve.