Salad of Green Mango with Prawn and Lobster Tail and Lime-Chili Dressing
- 2 chiles, minced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 4 mangoes, peeled and julienned
- 3 Maine lobster tails, cooked, shelled and cut lengthwise
- 12 prawns, cooked, peeled, and deveined
- 4 ounces fresh snow peas, julienned
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Leeks, julienned and fried, for garnish
For the dressing, mix all ingredients in a blender and place in bowl.
Toss mangoes with the dressing.
To finish the dish, place mango salad in the center of chilled plates. Top each with 1/2 lobster tail, 2 prawns, and snow peas. Finish with cilantro and fried leeks.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Royal Caribbean