Salad of Green Mango with Prawn and Lobster Tail and Lime-Chili Dressing
- 2 chiles, minced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 4 mangoes, peeled and julienned
- 3 Maine lobster tails, cooked, shelled and cut lengthwise
- 12 prawns, cooked, peeled, and deveined
- 4 ounces fresh snow peas, julienned
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Leeks, julienned and fried, for garnish
For the dressing, mix all ingredients in a blender and place in bowl.
Toss mangoes with the dressing.
To finish the dish, place mango salad in the center of chilled plates. Top each with 1/2 lobster tail, 2 prawns, and snow peas. Finish with cilantro and fried leeks.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Royal Caribbean
Recipe courtesy of Robert Irvine