- 1/2 cup non-fat mayonnaise (recommended: Best Foods)
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain yogurt (recommended: Horizon)
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds (recommended: McCormick)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 (7-ounce) cans cooked chunk chicken breast meat, rinsed and drained (recommended: Tyson)
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in 1/2
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts and/or pecans (recommended: Planters)
- 6 cups spring mix lettuce (recommended: Ready Pac)
In a medium mixing bowl, combine chicken, grapes, celery, and walnuts. Pour 1/2 cup of dressing over mixture and stir to combine; set aside.
Put spring lettuce mix in large mixing bowl with 1/4 cup dressing. Use tongs to toss.
Arrange 1 1/2 cups of spring mix lettuce on each plate. Top with 1 cup of tarragon chicken. Serve with remaining dressing on the side.