Citrus Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- 8 salmon fillets, 3/4-inch thick, about 1 1/2 pounds total
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (14-ounce) can seasoned chicken broth
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Rub salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Whisk balsamic vinegar, cornstarch, orange juice and brown sugar in medium saucepan. Add chicken broth and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, stirring until the mixture thickens. Arrange salmon on serving platter and serve with sauce. Serve over hot white rice, if desired.