- 1/2 tomato, chopped, reserved from Hummus Sandwich recipe
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped, Hummus Sandwich recipe
- 1/2 cup white beans from Hummus Sandwich recipe
- 2 tablespoons reserved hummus, from Hummus Sandwich recipe
- 2 tablespoons reserved vinaigrette, from Corn Salad recipe
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 small head lettuce, shredded
Put the tomatoes, cucumber, and white beans into a bowl and toss to combine. Whisk together the hummus and vinaigrette and add to the bean mixture. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread the lettuce onto a platter, top with the bean mixture and serve.