Online Round 2 Recipe - Black Bean and Pork Stew
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Reserved chopped onions from Cuban Chicken and Rice
- Reserved chopped peppers from Cuban Chicken and Rice
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Reserved roasted pork from Cuban Sandwich, chopped
In a medium pot over medium heat, add the oil. When it is hot, add the onions and peppers and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and chile powder and cook for 1 minute. Add the beans and broth and bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes. Add the pork and heat through.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.