Spiced Cranberries and Almonds
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 3 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Melt butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup in large pot over medium heat. Stir in cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Add cranberries, almonds, and coconut flakes and stir to combine.
Spread mixture on greased cookie sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is crunchy and lightly browned. Transfer to a bowl when cooled and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.