- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough (recommended: Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic Alfredo sauce (recommended: Classico)
- 2 cups shredded Italian 5-cheese blend (recommended: Kraft)
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 1 (6-ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips (recommended: Louis Rich)
- 4 roasted garlic cloves (recommended: Christopher Ranch)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan (recommended: Kraft)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (recommended: McCormick's)
Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat. Oil grate when ready to start cooking.
Spread Alfredo sauce over pizza leaving a 1-inch border. Next, top with remaining ingredients in order listed. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted and begins to bubble. Serve hot.
INDOOR: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Carefully unroll dough and place on prepared baking sheet. Press out dough with fingers to form 13 by 9-inch rectangle. Bake in preheated oven for 7 minutes, or until crust just begins to brown. Remove crust from oven and top as directed. Return to oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and begins to bubble.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.