Shakey Puddin's Baked Beans
- 1 (14-ounce) can baby lima beans
- 1 (14-ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (14-ounce) can pinto beans
- 2 (28-ounce) cans pork and beans
- 3 cups chopped onions
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup hickory flavored bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 8 strips bacon
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for the bacon and stir well. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour mixture into the casserole dish. Lay the strips of bacon across the top. Bake for 1 hour.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Maxine