Shakey Puddin's Baked Beans
- 1 (14-ounce) can baby lima beans
- 1 (14-ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (14-ounce) can pinto beans
- 2 (28-ounce) cans pork and beans
- 3 cups chopped onions
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup hickory flavored bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 8 strips bacon
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for the bacon and stir well. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour mixture into the casserole dish. Lay the strips of bacon across the top. Bake for 1 hour.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Maxine
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller