- 1 bottle prepared BBQ sauce
- Half 7-ounce can chipotle in adobo sauce, reserve rest for other use
- 1/2 cup syrup from 11-ounce can mandarin orange slices in light syrup, oranges reserved for other use
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 thin slices bacon
In a large bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, chipotles, mandarin orange syrup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Sprinkle the shrimp with salt and pepper and add to the marinade. Toss the shrimp to coat and let sit 5 minutes.
Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
Remove the shrimp from the marinade and wrap each with a slice of bacon. Grill the shrimp until the bacon and shrimp are cooked, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use, therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.