Smokey Salmon Lettuce Wraps
- 3 medium-large leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 ounces lox-style smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 small seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and sliced
Lay lettuce leaves on a plate and evenly spread the insides with cream cheese, 1 teaspoon each. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning and top with smoked salmon.
Top the salmon with onion. Equally distribute cucumber slices among the lettuce leaves. Evenly top with sun-dried tomatoes.
Wrap 'em up and devour!
More Recipes and Ideas:
Lime Shrimp Lettuce Wraps, Fresh Tuna and Butter Lettuce Wraps with Crispy Wonton Threads, Shaved Jalapeno and Basil Oil, Hot 'N Sweet Shrimp Lettuce Wraps, Salmon Mousse Recipes, Salmon Salad Recipes, Smoked Salmon Recipes, Salmon Burger Recipes, Lettuce Recipes, Grilled Salmon Recipes