Spinach Salad with Smoked Salmon
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, chilled
- 6 ounces fresh spinach, stemmed and washed, dried
- 1 large bunches of fresh chives, snipped finely
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 kirby cucumber, peeled and cut with vegetable peeler lengthwise into long thin strips
- 6 slices high quality country French bread, cut on bias and grilled or broiled
Cut salmon into fine strips and chill until serving time. Mix spinach with half of chives and all of mayonnaise and white wine vinegar; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Chill dinner plates. Arrange spinach on the plate and arrange salmon in the center and over the spinach; garnish salmon with remaining chives, cucumber curls and serve with croutes.
Recipe Courtesy of �Michelle Urvater