- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups (1-inch pieces) fresh asparagus
- 8 cups arugula
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
In a small bowl whisk the lemon juice, oil, honey, and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
Bring a small pot of water to a boil over medium heat. Add the asparagus and cook for 3 minutes. Remove and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.