- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup salted cashews, lightly chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, florets removed and separated
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a small bowl combine Parmesan cheese, cashews, lemon zest, garlic powder, and pinch of salt, and set aside.
Place the broccoli on a baking sheet. Drizzle with butter and toss. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.