- 2 cups no-pulp orange juice
- 3 to 6 ounces orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 blood oranges or clementines, supremed
- 1 Anjou (red) pear, peeled, cored and chopped into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 liters sweet sparkling red wine, chilled (recommended: Rosa Regale)
- 1 liter lemon lime soda, chilled
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
1 Granny Smith apple (or other tart apple), cored and chopped into 1/4-inch cubes
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, whisk together orange juice, orange liqueur and honey. Add cinnamon stick, blood oranges, apple and pears, stir to combine. Set aside at room temperature to macerate, at least 1 hour, until ready to serve. Add wine and soda, stir gently to combine, and serve immediately over ice.
Recipe courtesy of Sunny Anderson, 2009