- 2 cups no-pulp orange juice
- 3 to 6 ounces orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 clementines or blood oranges, cut into sections
- 1 Granny Smith or other tart apple, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 red Anjou pear, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 liters sweet sparkling red wine, chilled (Sunny likes Rosa Regale)
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda, chilled
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, whisk the orange juice, orange liqueur and honey. Add the cinnamon stick, clementines, apple and pear and stir to combine. Set aside at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Right before serving, add the wine and soda to the fruit mixture and stir gently to combine. Serve immediately in ice-filled glasses.
Photograph by Kang Kim
Thank you! your flag was submitted.