- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream (clouds)
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar (princess's diamonds)
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk (mountain snow)
- 1/4 cup butter (candy bricks)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (the lost sea)
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips (from the milky way)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (hidden forest)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (magical island)
Line an 8 by 8-inch pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and salt. Bring to a full boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until thick.
Remove from heat and pour in the milk chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm. Cut to small squares and wrap in the "dream" or parchment paper.