Thai Iced Tea
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle unsweetened iced tea (recommended: Lipton)
- 1/4 cup vanilla chai latte mix (recommended: Pacific Chai)
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 2 shots Irish whiskey and cream based liqueur, optional (recommended: Bailey's Irish Cream)
- Ice cubes
Heat tea in a pot on the stove until hot, but not boiling. Add sweetened condensed milk and chai latte mix. Stir until latte mix is dissolved. Stir in remaining ingredients and let cool to room temperature. Stir in Irish whiskey and cream-based liqueur, if desired.
Fill highball or iced tea glass with ice. Pour tea over ice.