- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary plus 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary, for garnishing
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 2 ounces butter, cold and cubed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 orange segments
- 4 (6-ounce) pieces arctic char, skin removed
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2-ounce olive oil
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
In a saucepot over medium heat add orange juice, white wine, orange zest and rosemary. Reduce to 1/2 cup of liquid. Strain and return to saucepot. Over medium heat whisk in the cream and bring to a low boil. Turn heat to low and whisk in cold cubes of butter. Remove rosemary sprig and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Reserve warm.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.