- 4 ounces Irish cream liqueur, such as Baileys
- 4 ounces vodka, such as Kettle One
- 2 ounces coffee liqueur, such as Kahlua
- 2 ounces Gingerbread Syrup, recipe follows
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, softened
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Small handful gingerbread cookies, crushed
- Gingerbread Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 5 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- One 2-inch piece fresh ginger, cut into rounds
Combine the Irish cream liqueur, vodka, coffee liqueur, Gingerbread Syrup and ice cream in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake well. Pour into four chilled martini glasses. Top each with a generous dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of gingerbread cookie crumbs.Gingerbread Syrup:
Add the sugar, water, cloves, cinnamon and ginger to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature before using, about 20 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.