Minty Greek Salad
- 2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 24 grape tomatoes, halved
- 16 pitted black olives, such as kalamata
- 16 pitted green olives
- 1 English cucumber, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a large bowl, combine the feta cheese, tomatoes, olives and cucumbers. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing mixture over the vegetables. Garnish with the mint.
Recipe adapted from Georgia Cooking in an Oklahoma Kitchen by Trisha Yearwood (c) Clarkson Potter 2008