Turkey and Veggie Meatloaf Minis
- 1 small onion
- 1 1/4 pounds raw lean ground turkey
- 3 cups bagged dry broccoli cole slaw, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1/4 cup, plus 3 tablespoons ketchup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line 9 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with baking cups and/or spray with nonstick spray. Evenly distribute turkey-veggie mixture among the muffin cups, and top each with 1 teaspoon ketchup.
Bake in the oven until firm with lightly browned edges, 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
PER SERVING (1 mini meatloaf): 142 calories, 5.25g fat, 494mg sodium, 9g carbs, 1.5g fiber, 4g sugars, 14g protein
2010 Hungry Girl. All Rights Reserved.